Employee Benefits Administration and Management
A top-quality benefits package makes it easier to attract and retain top talent for your company. Our goal is to make the administration of your benefits hassle-free.
Employee Benefits Administration
Administered through our trusted benefits affiliate, FocusPay Solutions brings focus to your business by providing expert third-party benefits administration for tax-savings plans and compliance management programs to cover all your employee benefits needs including:
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Premium-Only Plans
- Health Savings Accounts
- Health Reimbursement Arrangement
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- COBRA Administration
- ERISA Compliance Management
- Tax Savings Calculators
Click here to visit our Benefit Plan Definitions & Product Info page.
Retirement Plans and Consulting
We know that our rapidly changing regulatory environment makes it difficult for companies to manage a successful retirement program. That’s why FocusPay Solutions offers expansive retirement plans and consulting services. Through our affiliate, we can help direct the selection, implementation, evaluation and management of your retirement plan.
You can count on a seamless integration of your payroll and your 401(k) plan recordkeeping systems as we bring focus to your business by relieving many of the administrative and compliance tasks, which means huge gains in efficiency and reduced risk for you.
- 401(k), 403(b) and 457 Plans
- Profit Sharing and Money Purchase Pension Plans
- SIMPLE, SEP, SARSEP and other IRA-based Plans
- Defined Benefit Plans
- Non-Qualified Retirement Plans
- Cash Balance Plans
- Non-Qualified Deferred Compensation Plans
- Employee Enrollment, Education and Investment Advisory Services
- Participant Rollover Services
Retirement Consulting Services
- Full Scope Plan Management and Support Services (Plan Sponsor and Participant Level Support)
- Investment Review, Due Diligence, and Education Services
- Investment Advisory Services
- Fiduciary Review and Services
- Cost Benchmarking and Provider Due Diligence
- Plan Sponsor Education Services
- Assistance in establishing and implementing sound plan management policies and procedures
- Pension Consulting
- RFPs - Project Management Services and/or Support
- Third Party Administrator (TPA) and/or Recordkeeper Due Diligence and Vetting
- Other Plan Consulting Services (as needed)
Are you looking for an Alabama employee benefits and retirement service provider to help bring focus to your business? We’re here to help. Fill out the form below and one of our professionals will be in touch.